Position Title: Sales Associate
Department: Retail Operations/Museum Store
Reports to: Retail Operations Manager
Position Status: Part time, Non-Benefit Eligible
The Sales Associate for the ICA Store must be a dynamic, well spoken, customer service oriented individual who is interested in contemporary art & design.
- Operating the POS system and performing sales to the store’s customers.
- Providing a high level of customer service to store visitors.
- Maintaining the store appearance on a daily basis with cleaning, merchandising, etc.
- Reconciling the cash drawer at the end of the day. Performing closing reports.
- Restocking merchandise.
- Keeping current on all merchandise & store trends.
- Maintaining a presentable appearance and following the dress code provided by store management.
- Keeping informed about the museum’s exhibitions, and many programs.
- Aiding in the organization of the stock room.
- Opening and/or closing the store.
- Ability and willingness to sell memberships when appropriate.
- Weekend hours are mandatory, as well as some additional evenings and holidays.
Interested candidates should send letter of interest, resume and salary history to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. When applying include “Retail Sales Associate” in subject line of email. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please.
We are located at 100 Northern Avenue, Boston and accessible by public transportation (Red Line and Silver Line).
The ICA is an equal opportunity employer.