Internship: Membership Intern
Department: External Relations
Supervisor: Membership Manager
Work Schedule: 16-20 hours per week; Thursday-Friday preferred
The Membership Intern will support the Membership Department with administrative tasks while gaining an understanding of the day-to-day operations of a robust membership program.
• Respond to member inquiries and requests
• Prepare weekly acknowledgement mailings
• Organize membership collateral archive
• Package holiday gift membership boxes for sale
• Research social media membership marketing opportunities
• Assist at various events
Candidate should have excellent customer service skills; demonstrated computer skills; strong communication skills; good attention to detail; ability to work independently as needed, interest in contemporary art and museum marketing strategies; some college preferred.
College Credit May be available based on your program of study, and will be determined prior to starting.
To apply, please complete the INTERNSHIP APPLICATION
and submit along with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com