Director's Circle membership offers a deeper experience for those with a special interest in contemporary art, performance, film, and new media by providing unparalleled access to the artists and minds behind the ICA's acclaimed programs.
From After Hours with the Curator—keeping members in pace with the expanding scope of our exhibition program—to private collection tours and special art-related travel opportunities, Director's Circle events provide members with greater access.
To see the full calendar of events for Director’s Circle members, click here.
We invite you to join the Director's Circle to take a new view of today's art and make a deeper commitment to its importance in Boston. To further the impact of your gift, click here to see if your company will match your donation to the ICA.
LEVELS AND BENEFITS
Director's Circle Fellow ($2,000-$4,999)
Director's Circle Leader ($5,000-$9,999)
Ars Longa Society ($10,000-$24,999)
Founders' Circle ($25,000-$49,999)
Avant Guardian Society ($50,000+)
To learn more about the Director’s Circle, please contact Katie Greenberg, Director of Development, at 617-478-3198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Levels and Benefits
Value of benefits $475
- Unlimited free admission for 2 cardholders and up to 4 accompanying guests
- Invitations to VIP exhibition opening receptions and other specially designed programs
- Invitations to After Hours with the Curator, a program designed to bring you closer to art, artists and curators
- Exclusive travel opportunities, including the annual ICA trip to Art Basel, Miami Beach
- On-site annual recognition of your gift to the ICA
- Complimentary tickets to ICA-produced public programs, performances, and films of your choice (limit 4 per year)*
Director's Circle Leader ($5,000–$9,999)
Value of benefits $675
All Fellow benefits, plus:
- Invitations to customized lectures and behind-the-scenes programs exclusively for Director’s Circle Leaders, such as private receptions with performing artists
- Invitations to attend talks with ICA artists with the opportunity to meet artists at a private reception for Director’s Circle Leaders
- Invitation to the annual ICA Garden Party
- Unique travel opportunities, including national art study trips to New York and Los Angeles
- Four complimentary general admission passes, to be shared with friends and guests*
Ars Longa Society ($10,000– $24,999)
Value of benefits $875
All Leader benefits, plus:
- Invitation to the annual, privately hosted Ars Longa Society Dinner
- Exclusive opportunity to travel with the Ellen Matilda Poss Director and Barbara Lee Chief Curator on international art tours, past trips include Berlin, Paris and Rio de Janeiro
- Six complimentary general admission passes, to be shared with friends and guests*
- Base event rental fee discount of 10% for a private event at the ICA
Founders' Circle ($25,000-$49,999)
Value of benefits $1,025
All Ars Longa Society benefits, plus:
- Invitations to private dinners following VIP opening receptions with the Ellen Matilda Poss Director, exhibition curators, and artists
- Advance notice and highest priority reservations for all ICA travel opportunities
- Complimentary ticketing and reserved seating for all ICA-produced public programs, performances, and films of your choice
- Base event rental fee discount of 20% for a private event at the ICA
To join the Founders' Circle please contact 617-478-3198 or email@example.com.
- Opportunity to be recognized in association with an exhibition, performance season or program of your choice on-site and in published and electronic media
- Personal invitation to experience a distinctive travel opportunity with the Ellen Matilda Poss Director and fellow Avant Guardian members
- Private exhibition tour for up to 20 guests with a member of the ICA’s curatorial staff*
- Base event rental fee discount of 30% for a private event at the ICA
To join the Avant Guardian Society, please contact 617-478-3198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Upon request, subject to availability, restrictions may apply
The Northern Trust Company is proud to sponsor the Director’s Circle.
Image (top): Visitors explore works on view in the exhibition Barry McGee. Photo: Mark Manne.