Deadline for submissions:
Saturday, December 15
Winning films/videos will screen as part of our next
Saturday, January 26
10:00 AM–4:00 PM
FREE for families (up to 2 adults accompanied by children 12 + under) on the last Saturday of each month (except December)
CALL FOR ENTRIES!
Film/Video Submissions for the 4th-Annual
International Children's Film Festival
Winning films/videos will screen as part of our January 26, 2013 PLAY DATE (see info at left)!
Deadline for submissions: December 15, 2012
If selected, filmmakers will be notified by January 15, 2012.
For our fourth-annual International Children's Film Festival, the Institute of Contemporary Art/Boston (ICA) is seeking film and video submissions either created BY children ages 5–14, and/or appropriate FOR children and family audiences.
We accept animated and live-action films and videos. Duration should be approximately 30 min. each or fewer.
- Animation, live-action, DVD, Beta, and other digital files of any length
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE
- Appropriate content and themes, suitable for family audiences of all ages
- Original content; youth films must be made by children ages 5–14
- Complete cast and crew list, including school/workshop name, if appropriate
- Synopsis of the film content
- Running time, year, and country of production
- E-mail address and phone number for the film's primary contact
- Films in languages other than English must include subtitles
- Director's bio
- List of venues and/or festivals where film has screened, and related awards
- Materials will be returned only if a prepaid, self-addressed envelope is provided
TO DOWNLOAD AN ENTRY FORM, CLICK HERE.
PLEASE MAIL SUBMISSIONS TO:
The Institute of Contemporary Art/Boston
Attn. Kathleen Lomatoski, Family Programs
100 Northern Avenue
Boston, MA 02210
State Street Corporation Free Admission for Youth at the ICA is generously sponsored by
Play Dates are sponsored by Vivien and Alan Hassenfeld and the Hassenfeld Family Foundation.
Generous support of ICA Youth Education is provided by the JPMorgan Chase Foundation.