The Virgil Abloh Fulfillment Associate will work at the ICA with the specially designed store in connection with the Virgil Abloh exhibition. Fulfillment Associates will provide ICA visitors with a high level of customer service by receiving, picking, and packing orders, and expediting the flow of merchandise to customers on-site in a fast-paced environment. This is a temporary, part-time, hourly position running June 15–September 26.
- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction by providing excellent customer service and sales interactions
- Retrieve selected items and fill online orders accurately in a timely manner
- Maintain stock and overall appearance of Fulfillment Center
- Monitor and stock supplies as needed, and inform Director of Retail or Abloh Store Supervisor of supplies that need to be ordered
- Assist Online Fulfillment Coordinator as needed
- Act as Virgil Abloh store sales associate as needed
- Assess customer needs, provide assistance and information on product details and features
- Process purchases through handheld POS system
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available or alternate options
- Maintain compliance with inventory control policies and procedures
- Communicate basic information about Virgil Abloh exhibition to ICA visitors if asked
- Maintain ICA dress code
- Open or close Fulfillment Center at the beginning or end of assigned shifts as required
Weekend hours are mandatory, as well as some additional evenings and holidays. Commitment needed from June 15 – September 26.
- Proven work experience as a fulfillment associate or similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work flexible hours including evening and weekend shifts
Pay Rate: $15 per hour
Interested candidates should send a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying, please include “Virgil Abloh Fulfillment Associate” in the subject line.
The ICA is located at 25 Harbor Shore Drive, Boston, and is accessible by public transportation (Red and Silver Line).
The ICA is dedicated to building a culturally diverse and pluralistic workforce committed to working in a multicultural environment. Qualified candidates from groups historically underrepresented in the museum professions are strongly encouraged to apply.
The ICA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an EOE/AA employer dedicated to fair and inclusive employment practices for all individuals.