The Virgil Abloh Online Fulfillment Coordinator will work at the ICA with the specially designed store in connection with the exhibition Virgil Abloh: “Figures of Speech.” The Online Fulfillment Coordinator will provide ICA visitors with a high level of customer service in a fast-paced environment. This is a full-time, temporary, hourly position running June 15 – September 26
- Oversee all e-commerce order management, including packing and shipping
- Retrieve selected items and fill online orders accurately in a timely manner
- Prepare and pack online orders properly for shipping using correct materials in a timely manner to meet required ship time standards
- Mark orders as complete and send tracking information to customers
- Monitor and restock inventory and supplies as needed.
- Communicate with Director of Retail daily on inventory levels
- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction by providing excellent customer service and sales interactions
- Execute end-of-day procedures
- Maintain organized and well stocked online fulfillment area
- Assist at onsite fulfillment center as needed
- Communicate basic information about Virgil Abloh exhibition to ICA visitors if asked
- Maintain compliance with inventory control policies and procedures
- Maintain ICA dress code
Weekend hours are mandatory, as well as some additional evenings and holidays. Commitment needed from June 15 – September 26.
- Proven work experience in e-commerce fulfillment
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced retail environment
- Strong organizational skills and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work independently
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with fulfilling Shopify POS orders a plus
- Availability to work flexible hours including evening and weekend shifts
Pay Rate: $16 per hour
Interested candidates should send a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. When applying, please include “Virgil Abloh Online Fulfillment Coordinator” in the subject line.
The ICA is located at 25 Harbor Shore Drive, Boston, and is accessible by public transportation (Red and Silver Line).
The ICA is dedicated to building a culturally diverse and pluralistic workforce committed to working in a multicultural environment. Qualified candidates from groups historically underrepresented in the museum professions are strongly encouraged to apply.
The ICA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an EOE/AA employer dedicated to fair and inclusive employment practices for all individuals.