You are here
- Scarves by Pilgrim Waters. $195–$265
- Blockitecture: Garden City by James Paulius. $80
- Vegatable Planters by Chen & Kai. $50–$70
- The Noguchi Museum: A Portrait by Tina Barney & Stephen Shore. $49.95
- Josef Albers: To Open Eyes by Frederick A. Horowitz and Brenda Danilowitz. $59.95
- 30:30 Landscape Architecture by Meaghan Kombal. $75.
- Design and Content by Abbott Miller. $60
- An Eames Anthology by Charles and Ray Eames. $50
- Pottery Cereal Bowl by The Hill-side and Taro Endo. $28.50
- Pottery Beer Tumbler by The Hill-side and Taro Endo. $30
- Zig Zag Trivet by Pat Kim. $45
- Cutting Boards by Ironwood Building and Design. $75
Shop the Lines + Design gift guide.
For questions or to learn more, contact the ICA Store at 617-478-3104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members receive 10% off every day as well as additional special discounts on designated days throughout the year.
All proceeds from sales of our products are used to support the ICA exhibitions and programs.