Photo by Natasha Moustache
Join us as we celebrate Eastie Week with a special family day at the ICA Watershed featuring art-making activities, pop-up dance performances, tours in English and Spanish, food, music, and fun!
- Art making inspired by Aquí y allá: juntos a la mesa (Here and There: Together at the Table), a project by artist Evelyn Rydz in collaboration with Kannan Thiruvengadam of Eastie Farm
- Bites from the Chubby Chickpea food truck + elotes from Veronica Robles Dance Company for sale
- Samples from Milk Bar Harvard Square
- Books to check out from the Boston Public Library Bibliocycle
- Watershed tours at 1PM (Spanish) + 1:30PM (English)
- Performances by Veronica Robles Dance Company at 2 pm
- Dancing with Zumix hosted at Windy Films at 2:30PM
- Activities from our community partners East Boston Neighborhood Health Center, East Boston Social Centers and Maverick Landing Community Services
Free Trolley Service is included between the ICA Watershed and the following locations:
- Maverick Landing Community Services/31 Liverpool Street
- East Boston Social Centers/68 Central Square
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center/20 Maverick Square
- Orient Heights/856 Bennington Street
- Salesian Boys & Girls Club/150 Byron Street
Get to know your East Boston community! Thank you to our partners East Boston Neighborhood Health Center, East Boston Social Centers and Maverick Landing Community Services.
Plus, add a boat ride with the purchase of an ICA admission ticket for round-trip Water Shuttle service between East Boston and the Seaport.
Reserve your time slot for the Water Shuttle by purchasing admissions tickets online starting June 26.
Free admission to the ICA Watershed is made possible by the generosity of Alan and Vivien Hassenfeld and the Hassenfeld Family Foundation.
The Boston Foundation welcomes you to the ICA Watershed.
The ICA Watershed is supported by Fund for the Arts, a public art program of the New England Foundation for the Arts.