Photo by Ally Schmaling
Nonmember tickets have sold out for First Friday. ICA member tickets are still available — join now to reserve your FREE ticket!
‘Tis the season for…. whatever. Don’t miss this snazzy jazzy, dancy prancy, creative contemporary holiday blowout featuring art, performance, and music, from The Makers, WBUR’s cross-media cohort of 15 Massachusetts-based artists of color.
From WBURs The Makers:
- Performances by Olivia Moon, Lilly Rose Valore, and Victoria Lynn Awkward
- Artmaking with Lily Xie
- Artist tables with Anita Morson Matra, Iaritza Menjivar, Michael Aghahowa, and Yvette Modestin.
- Intricately designed motorcycle sculptures on display by J. Shia
Plus don’t miss:
- DJ sets by WhySham
- Winter cocktails and lite bites
- In celebration of the final month of The Worlds We Make, Yayoi Kusama’s LOVE IS CALLING will be open from 6–8:30 PM, first come, first served.
- Contemporary art
If your company is a corporate member or sponsor, you may receive additional First Friday benefits. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
*Subject to availability
This 21+ event does sell out; advance tickets are highly recommended. $3 fee applies and is waived for ICA members. Discounted rates are available for packages of 10 or more. Please contact Visitor Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-478-3100 during open hours for more information. The museum will not be open to visitors outside of the First Fridays event. Discounts, promotions, and admission vouchers do not apply toward First Fridays admission. The ICA store will close at 8 PM. Doors, Art Lab, and galleries close at 9 PM. Bars close at 9:30 PM.
First Fridays are generously supported, in part, by the Richard K. Lubin Family Foundation.