Photo by Ally Schmaling
The ICA is offering FREE admission for all at both the ICA and the ICA Watershed on Memorial Day, Monday, May 27.
Sci-fi Shorts Film Screening, 11 AM—4 PM (on loop)
Barbara Lee Family Foundation Theater
On the closing day of Huma Bhabha: They Live, see a collection of short sci-fi films from recent years, inspired by themes in the exhibition. Curated by the Boston Underground Film Festival, the lineup includes:
- Last Days of the Man of Tomorrow by Fadi Baki | 2017 | 30min | Lebanon, Germany
- Rust in Peace by Will Welles | 2018 | 17min | USA
- Stella Nova by Ted Wiggin | 2015 | 4min | USA
- Divided by Blue by Eric Ko | 2017 | 9min | USA
- The Golden Chain by Adebukola Bodunrin & Ezra Claytan Daniels | 2015 | 13min | USA
- Goodbye by Tyler Russo | 2017 | 8min | USA
- Parents by Lee Noble Ethan Feldbau | 2012 | 3min | USA
Art Making: Shapes + Patterns, 11 AM—4 PM
Bank of America Art Lab
Experiment with the possibilities of shapes and patterns using our interactive magnet-wall installation and create your own multimedia collages.
Note: ICA Water Shuttle tickets, for free transportation between the ICA and the ICA Watershed, will be available at the ICA only (not online), first come, first served starting at 10 AM.