Photo by Chuck Choi
The ICA is offering FREE museum admission for all on Juneteenth, Sunday, June 19. Advanced timed tickets are required and will be available to reserve beginning on Saturday, June 18 at 10 AM. Admission to Revival: Materials and Monumental Forms at the Watershed in East Boston is always FREE—tickets are not required for entrance. Timed tickets are required to board the ICA Water Shuttle boats and will be available on Saturday, June 18 at 10 AM. Water Shuttle tickets include general admission to the ICA in the Seaport.
See Revival: Materials and Monumental Forms at the ICA Watershed in East Boston! Also currently on view at the ICA:
- A Place For Me: Figurative Painting Now
- Bárbara Wagner & Benjamin de Burca: Swinguerra*
- Eva LeWitt
- Napoleon Jones-Henderson: I Am As I Am—A Man
- Raúl de Nieves: The Treasure House of Memory
- The Worlds We Make: Selections from the ICA Collection
*Swinguerra contains a brief sequence of flashing light which may not be suitable for people with visual sensitivities. This artwork also includes explicit language.