The ICA Watershed
Cross the harbor to the ICA Watershed, the ICA’s seasonal space in East Boston, featuring Revival: Materials and Monumental Forms. The 6-minute Water Shuttle trip is free with museum admission; timed tickets are required.
Getting to the Watershed
If you’re starting from the ICA in the Seaport:
- Select an available boat departure time when you purchase your ticket.
- Check in with your ticket at the ICA Dock at least 10 minutes prior to the time you’ve selected. If you miss your reserved departure time, we cannot guarantee a spot on the boats.
- Spots on the boats returning to the ICA are first-come, first-served and included with your ticket.
If you’re starting from the ICA Watershed in East Boston:
- Select the East Boston option.
- Timed boat reservation is not required. Spots on the boats leaving from the Watershed are first-come, first-served with priority access given to East Boston ticket-holders.
- Spots on the boats returning to East Boston are first-come, first-served and included with your ticket.
ICA Gallery Map
On view at the ICA
Explore dynamic exhibitions on the fourth floor of the ICA: