Create your own Play Date from home! Explore exhibitions The Worlds We Make: Selections from the ICA Collection, Raúl de Nieves: The Treasure House of Memory, 2021 James and Audrey Foster Prize, and Deana Lawson with your family from home through downloadable activities and a virtual cinema.
Register now to receive email reminders + digital activities sent straight to your inbox.
Check back for registration link!
Please note there are no virtual workshops or on-site programming this month, and the Bank of America Art Lab is currently closed.
- Virtual Cinema (more info coming soon!) viewable Nov 24 through Nov 28 only!
- Downloadable activities available on Nov 24
In the spirit of giving thanks, take some time during the holiday to reflect on what you’re grateful for and how to express it. Meditate with these activities:
- Mindful Rituals by Rayna Lo
- Art + Mail = A Good Day by Shannon Downey aka Badass Cross Stitch
- Messages From the Heart by Gabriel Sosa
- In the Presence of Our Futures by Rashin Fahandej
- And the Award Goes To by Jamie Lynn McCoppin
- Sun Mediation by Wes Sam Bruce
- Filling Your Cup by Mel Taing
Free Admission for Families
Sat, Nov 27, 10 AM – 5 PM
On Saturday, November 27, museum admission is FREE for families when accompanied by kids ages 12 and under, with up to 2 adults per family. Timed tickets must be reserved online in advance. Please request your ticket at least 24 hours in advance so our team has time to process your order. Tickets requested day-of are not guaranteed. In-person and all on-site programming has currently been suspended.
Questions? Reach us at email@example.com.
Your support helps keeps programs like this – both virtual and in-person – free and accessible in this time of uncertainty. If you are able, please consider becoming a member or making a one-time gift to support the ICA.
ICA Kids and Family programs are supported, in part, by Vivien and Alan Hassenfeld, the Hassenfeld Family Foundation, the Willow Tree Fund, and Raymond T. & Ann T. Mancini Family Foundation.