Firelei Báez, To breathe full and free: a declaration, a re-visioning, a correction (19°36’16.9”N 72°13’07.0”W, 42° 21’48.762” N 71°1’59.628” W), 2021. Installation view, ICA Watershed, 2021. Courtesy of the artist and James Cohan, New York. Photo by Chuck Choi. © Firelei Báez
Join us in the East Boston shipyard for another special family day at the ICA Watershed featuring music, community and art.
- Live musical entertainment
- ICA Kids tote bags designed by local illustrator Alice Caldwell with art kit designed by Watershed artists Firelei Báez and Stephen Hamilton and Boston-based ensemble The Gottabees
- Discover the Watershed with self-guided gallery activites
- Giveaways from the East Boston branch of Boston Public Libraries
- Enjoy Firelei Báez’s newly commissioned exhibition and Stephen Hamilton’s project in the ICA Watershed
- Go on an ExploraTour with a family audio experience (created by the Gottabees!) of the Watershed with our free digital guide on Bloomberg Connects. Available free by searching “Bloomberg Connects” on the App Store or Google Play.
Get to know your Shipyard community!
- DownEast Cider open | 11 AM–8 PM
- Windy Films open house | 12–4 PM
- KO Pies open | 12–8 PM
- Take a mural walk in the Shipyard in celebration of Seawalls Boston 2021 and HarborArts
Plus, add a boat ride with the purchase of an ICA admission ticket for round-trip Water Shuttle service between East Boston and the Seaport. Reserve your time slot for the Water Shuttle by purchasing admissions tickets online. Buy admission
Special thanks to Watershed Family Day media sponsor El Planeta.