Walid Raad, Scratching on Things I Could Disavow: Walkthrough, Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston, 2016. Photo by John Kennard.
All Director’s Circle members enjoy:
Often at the ICA, Director’s Circle members come together to celebrate exhibition openings and special encounters with art and artists. While not all of this may be possible this year, we are making sure that our supporters continue to have access to the ICA’s exhibitions, collection, and artists through virtual programming until we can come together again safely. Your Director’s Circle membership always provides:
- Unlimited year-round admission to the ICA
- Director’s Circle-exclusive museum hours, Tuesdays from 10 AM–12 PM (beginning July 21, 2020)
- 10% discount at the ICA Store and coffee cart
- Discounts at select area businesses
- Subscriptions to Director’s Circle communications
- Access to virtual programming designed exclusive for members
- Member pricing on tickets for virtual film screenings and performances presented by the ICA
Director’s Circle levels and benefits
During this time, we are investing in virtual programming, with a focus on re-envisioning donor events and programs like After Hours tours, travel, exhibition openings, and behind the scenes experiences with artists, to ensure that you continue to enjoy the benefits of access and engagement as a Director’s Circle member.
Should you choose to elect membership benefits in joining or renewing your membership, the ICA is committed to revising and resending the acknowledgement of your annual gift at the conclusion of the tax year to provide you with an accurate reflection of your benefits.
Director’s Circle Fellow ($2,000–$4,999 or $167/monthly)
Value of benefits $490
- All Advocate benefits, plus:
- Free admission for four accompanying guests per ICA member cardholder
- The opportunity to visit the ICA during Director’s Circle-exclusive hours on Tuesdays from 10 AM–12 PM (beginning on July 21, 2020)
- VIP access to specially designed virtual events, with access to the artists and creative minds of the ICA
Director’s Circle Leader ($5,000–$9,999)
Value of benefits $573
- All Fellow benefits, plus:
- Special access to ICA artists and the collection, with virtual tours of an artist studio and private collection visit
- ICA Virtual Travel, offering an insider’s glimpse into the local, regional, and national contemporary art scenes through virtual gallery visits and museum tours.
Ars Longa Society ($10,000–$24,999)
Value of benefits $573
- All Leader benefits, plus:
- Invitation to an exclusive appreciation experience for members of the Ars Longa Society and above
- ICA Virtual Travel goes international, returning to cities from past ICA Travel experiences, like Iceland, Japan, and Mexico, to connect with contemporary art museums, galleries, and artists through virtual experiences.
Founders’ Circle ($25,000–$49,999)
Value of benefits $1,329
- All Ars Longa benefits, plus:
- Special experiences surrounding the openings of ICA exhibitions, alongside the Ellen Matilda Poss Director, ICA artists and organizing curator(s)
Avant Guardian Society ($50,000+)
Value of benefits $1,609
- All Avant Guardian benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to be recognized in association with an exhibition, performance season, or program of your
choice on site and in published and electronic media
*Upon request, subject to availability, restrictions may apply
To decline benefits in order to receive a higher level of deductibility, please contact the Development Office at 617-478-3147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wilmington Trust is proud to sponsor the Director’s Circle.