Sanya Kantarovsky, Violet, 2016. Installation view, ICA Collection: Entangled in the Everyday, Institute of Contemporary Art/Boston, 2018. Promised gift of Karen Swett Conway and Brian Conway. Photo by Natasha Moustache. © Sanya Kantarovsky
All ICA members enjoy:
- Unlimited year-round admission
- Free guaranteed entry to First Fridays
- Up to 50% off ICA-produced public programs, performances, and film screenings
- Invitations to exhibition openings
- 10% discount at the ICA store and coffee cart
- Discounts at select area businesses
- Subscriptions to ICA member eNews and magazine
- Complimentary Water Shuttle rides to the Watershed (open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
Please note, Individual to Patron level memberships are not tax deductible. ICA memberships are non-refundable or transferable and benefits are for personal, non-commercial use only.
Memberships are revocable licenses. The Museum reserves the right to refuse or revoke membership and/or deny admission without refund for noncompliance with applicable rules and terms or for inappropriate conduct, including, but not limited to, a member selling free or discounted member tickets.