Photo by Cassandra Rodriguez
Is your school a member? Sign up for our exclusive University eNews
Interested in Yayoi Kusama: LOVE IS CALLING?
Timed tickets are required for Yayoi Kusama: LOVE IS CALLING. University members can receive free day-of timed tickets onsite with a valid school ID, subject to availability. Note that same-day entry is not guaranteed. To ensure you can see the piece at the desired time, we highly recommend purchasing tickets in advance online at the student rate of $10 during our general public sale.
With university membership, your students faculty, and staff will have unique access to Boston’s leading center of contemporary culture. Our bold and groundbreaking exhibition program features artists from all over the world, and in our galleries you are just as likely to see an incredible painting as cutting-edge performance art. With its stunning architecture, perched on the Boston waterfront and anchoring one of the most exciting neighborhoods in the city, the ICA is the destination for the new art and new experiences your students are looking for. Pricing starts at just $1,000 for a year-long university membership and varies by student enrollment.
University Members Receive:
- Free admission with valid university ID for all students, faculty, and staff
- Free guided tours for 20 students (quantity depends on membership level)
- Student-rate pricing on tickets to ICA-produced public programs, performances, and films
- Monthly eNews highlighting upcoming exhibitions, dance and live music performances, lectures, and other educational programs
- Social Media Toolkit to highlight benefits that will resonate with your community
For information about joining the University Membership program, please contact the Membership Office at 617-478-3102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: University Membership does not include free admission for ticketed special events such as First Fridays.
- Berklee College of Music + Boston Conservatory
- Boston College: Art Department
- Boston University
- Brandeis: School of Creative Arts
- Bunker Hill Community College
- Emerson College
- Framingham State University: Arts & Ideas Program
- Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering
- Harvard University
- Lesley University
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Montserrat College of Art
- Northeastern University & NU College of Arts, Media and Design
- Suffolk University: College of Arts and Sciences & New England School of Art and Design
- Roxbury Community College
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts
- UMass Boston: Art Department
- Urban College of Boston
- Wheaton College